1. Dig down deep and tell your story.
2. Have the courage to just do it. It takes guts to put yourself out there in front of the world. You can’t learn that.
3. Don’t confuse your readers. Pick a theme, stick to it and build an audience around that.
4. Love your readers. There is no greater gift than when someone takes the time to comment on your blog. Never take that for granted.
5. Be positive. Lift people up. Negative blog posts are like a car accident. People may read it out of curiosity but don’t want to see that everyday.
6. Stay centered , even when you attract criticism. That means you’re doing a good job. And if you do a good job, you will be rewarded over time.
7. Create content that is RITE– Relevant, Interesting, Timely & Entertaining. Never be boring . Boring is death to a blog.
8. Don’t waste people’s time. Tell them why you’re here with a great headline and first sentence.
9. Build your network . The most effective way to grow a community is to be part of other communities. Share and comment often.
10. Just start. The hardest part of blogging is the beginning. Commit to it and it will get easier with time.
For more details click
Follow us on Twitter @freethewebng . Also Like our page on Facebook.