Welcome to the
#FreeTheWeb Family DynQuest.com & SleepMedixNg.com! @SleepMedixNg Medical & Health services are enhanced by the internet. With Free Internet we provide easier access to health solutions for all.
The Internet is a big place packed with fun, productivity, and a whole lot of vital information to health. Information that can make you healthier even if you didn’t know you had an illness. Such as Sleep Apnea & other sleeping disorders.
Sleep apnea is a type of sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing or instances of shallow or infrequent breathing during sleep. Each pause in breathing, called an apnea, can last from at least ten seconds to several minutes, and may occur 5 to 30 times or more an hour. I got that from my best friend Wikipedia – Read more here
Sleep apnea is classified as a dyssomnia (meaning abnormal behavior or psychological events occur during sleep).
“So what? What does that mean to me?”, you ask?
Well when breathing is paused during sleep, carbon dioxide builds up in the bloodstream. High levels of carbon dioxide in the blood can cause flushed skin, increased blood pressure, muscle twitches, reduced brain and nerve function, headaches, confusion and lethargy. This condition can increase the risk of stroke, regardless of whether or not you have high blood pressure. In fact, the American Heart Association explains that sleep apnea prevents restful sleep and is associated with high blood pressure, arrhythmia, stroke and heart failure.
An individual with sleep apnea is rarely aware of having difficulty breathing, even upon awakening. Symptoms may be present for years or even decades!
Symptoms and most common signs of Sleep Apnea :
- Excessive daytime sleepiness (hypersomnia)
- Loud snoring, which is usually more prominent in obstructive sleep apnea
- Episodes of breathing cessation during sleep witnessed by another person
- Abrupt awakenings accompanied by shortness of breath, which more likely indicates central sleep apnea
- Awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat
- Morning headache
- Difficulty staying asleep (insomnia)
- Attention problems
Did you know: So many people either do not report the condition or do not know they even have sleep apnea. Which leads to several other common health dangers and problems such as diabetes, daytime fatigue, a slower reaction time, moodiness, belligerence and vision problems which leads to the increased risk for driving and work-related accidents. Then in more severe cases waking up in sleep paralysis (temporarily experience an inability to move when waking up or falling asleep) which leads fear of sleep, insomnia and depression. Sleep apnea in extreme cases may also lead to liver function impairment, multiple sclerosis (MS) and even heart failure.
If you think you or someone has severe Sleep Apnea symptoms like High blood pressure (High BP) or excessive snoring, stops breathing several times while sleeping, then contact SleepMedix In Nigeria (+234) 08038636193 or in US (+1) 571-247-7544. You should also call your doctor or primary physician and explain the symptoms. You may just save a life …possibly yours.
– I hope this post helps someone today and please share with others. There is so much we can learn and gain from information that is free on the internet. The problem is that only 39% of the world has access to the internet (Africa at 16% only). Follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we make the case and start the cause to provide free internet access to everyone, just like Radio & TV is free globally. It “The Internet” as a source of information should be FREE! Rooah!
Let’s include everybody, #FreeTheWeb and enhance the human race.